The curriculum includes
Journalling prompts to access and work with your inner child, your imagination and creativity, your innate wisdom and your authentic Self. We make space for poetry, play, creativity, guided meditation, and unique journalling processes. You can choose what and how much you want to share in the group.
- Writing from the body
- Access your unique inner voice
- Writing with your inner child
- Work productively with your dreams
- Original creative writing prompts
- Our work together is aligned with the elements, seasons and cycles of nature
- A shamanic focus on holding your own place within the interconnected whole, being balanced, empowered and in tune with nature
- Journalling to access your innate wisdom and your authentic Self
- Space where you can notice and pay attention to YOU, your feelings, desires and frustrations
- Listen and tune in to your life and what it is teaching you -in order to download your soul into your everyday
- Manifesting with your journal
- Support for you – your creative projects, your work, and your life
- Community support, warmth and friendliness
The group is guided, supported and held by Alyss Thomas, author of The Journal Writer’s Companion, who is an experienced group facilitator, coach, psychotherapist, writer and artist. Your work in the group is confidential and you always have access to support and mentoring.
It doesn’t matter what is going on in the outer world of 2022 when you are aligned with your own authentic Self, and you are doing your life in ways that light you up
What is included?
- 10x Wednesday evening sessions, with a private Zoom link sent to you each time
- Private forum on Facebook specifically for this group and for the Autumn Sessions
- A 1:1 mentoring session, booked by you when you want
- Focus and encouragement, guided activities each session with work to complete in your own time between sessions
- Support will be offered to new members unfamiliar with modern journalling techniques. This may be in the form of an additional free evening session.
Practical information and how to book
If you may be interested and we have not worked together before on a long course, please email or text me on 07825284160 so we can arrange a chat to see if this is right for you.
Click here to book online
Dates for the Spring Sessions
Ten Wednesday evenings 7-9.30pm UK time
2 February, 16 February
2 March, 16 March, 30 March
13 April, 27 April
11 May, 18 May,
The Autumn Sessions start in September. This will deepen into the themes as we move into the darker months.
£350 full cost paid by 12 January; or £375 paid in 5 instalments of £75 due on the 2nd of January, February, March, April and May. Please note the instalment option is not available if you have not worked with me before and we do not have any prior relationship.
LOYALTY DISCOUNT: For students who have attended 12 months of previous sessions: £300 full cost paid by 2nd January; instalment option: five instalments of £60.00, due on the 2nd of the month, starts Jan 2nd
Instalments need to be paid by standing order and not on the website, I will send you my information. The first instalment is due 2nd January.
FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON
All material discussed in the group is confidential, and not to be shared outside the group
All materials, exercises and processes are © Alyss Thomas and not to be shared without my permission
You can request a CPD certificate on completion if you are a therapeutic professional