- Eight online modules, run on alternate Thursday pms (UK time)
- PDF course materials and videos
- One-to-one mentoring session
Starts 23rd April Reset your life with journalling as we move from spring into summer. This online course beings the benefits of this established popular training to everyone who cannot travel.
Journalling for Inner Peace Individual Workshop Friday 4th September 2020 6.30-9pm A group meeting on Zoom with plentiful journalling prompts You will be sent the link to the meeting by email, on the day of the event, and a confirmation by email once your payment is received.
An attractive journal to support you while you are working with all types of essences.
• Journal prompts that help you organise and record information and observations about each essence journey
• Prompts to deepen your exploration and open into your subtle awareness and sensitivity.
• A place to unfold your process of awakening and help you on your learning edge as you work through the arising issues in your life.
• A simple and attractive design to invite you into a conscious co-operation process with nature and your own higher self, as you tune in and align with the special qualities of each essence or blend.
• Download the journal once, and use it as many times as you wish; you can print and write, or type in your journal entries.
• Created by an advanced essence practitioner and journal writing facilitator.
• Journalling your experience of working with essences, whether you are working with a practitioner or working independently can help you experience a more beneficial outcome, through the process of aligning your intent and focus with the essences.
Monday December 21st 8.30-10.30am UK time Live Journalling workshop on Zoom Bring: a journal and pens, comfortable seating, a blanket, and a candle if it is safe to light one. The group will open from 8.45am in order to get settled, and will start promptly at 8.30am. A personal Zoom link will be sent the day before to the email address in your order– please ensure this is the right email for you; please book by Sunday 20th December. £10 per person
This book contains a wealth of self-help information to empower you to work through many different issues, either independently or alongside a therapist or counsellor. It is based upon in-depth questionnaires to complete. If you enjoy filling in questionnaires, and you’d like some support with working on yourself independently, this book is for you! 248pp, paperback, published by Exisle Publishing
Fully illustrated hardback, 259pp, includes index, attached bookmark and 14 detailed chapters, published by Exisle Publishing
- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: Exisle Publishing (12 Sept. 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1925820041
- ISBN-13: 978-1925820041
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 2.7 x 21.8 cm
A full year of 18 sessions £450.00 when paid in advance by January 29th 2021 For 6 sessions: £150.00 For 3 sessions: £90.00 One trial session for £15
This Sessions Journal is specifically designed for adults attending one to one psychotherapy or counselling, to use alongside your therapy. It is for people who are already in therapy, or who are intending to start therapy soon. For less than the cost of one therapy session, you can support and enrich your therapy, in your own time. It is a pdf that you can print and write in, or save and use on a computer. There is also a free bonus questionnaire and a free additional journalling process to use when you are working with difficult and persistent thoughts and feelings.
A Spiritual Support Group online A held circle is a primary tribal connection beyond your immediate family. We need this, now and always. Online sessions twice a month, Tuesdays 7-9pm UK time (starts 13th April 2021)
- Contact Alyss to pay via bank transfer
- One month trial £24 (two sessions)
- Book for 3 months £72 (six sessions)
- Book for 6 months £133 (12 sessions with a discount)
Learn to make stunning original art for Christmas and New Year cards and gifts Join in the creative flow and share in an uplifting creative experience with guidance and support Live workshops on Zoom Sunday 29th November and 6th December 2020 2-4.30 pm UK time. One further session TBA £30 inclusive for both sessions You will be sent the supplies list and joining instructions on receipt of your booking – you will need to order supplies online, including acrylic paints, acrylic gloss varnish, gloss medium, metallic acrylic ink, cardstock or card bases, and special paper.
Fun collage and painting techniques to make stunning artistic greetings cards. Join us for a two-session workshop, Sundays 28th November and Sunday 5th December 3-5.30pm UK time. Contact me for materials list - you will need paints and paper but this is a low-cost workshop. Join the session on Zoom and enjoy guided creative play together with a small friendly groupThis stand-alone workshop is just £35, and stands as an introduction to the Spiritual A|rt Club which will run in 2022