- Sort by Default Order
Saturday June 20th 8PM - 10PM UK Time A Zoom link will be sent to you once you have signed up, but this is not automated so please book your session in advance so there is time to add you to the list
Learn to make your own postcards with art you are proud to send around the world! See the article Sign up for the free introductory session below or pay in full. A link will be sent to your email address the day before the session Dates: Session 1(Free Introductory Session) - 7th June, Session 2 - 14th June, Session 3 - 28th June, Session 4 - 12th July Times Sundays 4pm-6.30pm, British Summertime (London)
If you would like to pay via bank transfer rather than Stripe or PayPal, please email me to obtain bank transfer details
Where: The venue is private and comfortable, not far from central Plymouth. Drinks are always available, and you are invited to bring food to share.
When: The course runs on alternate Wednesday evenings, where possible, taking into account school holidays and other factors. It is possible that a few course dates may need to be changed. The time is Wednesday evenings 7.15-9.45pm, please arrive any time from 6.45 to start promptly at 7.15.
Dates: Please find a full list of dates in the description below.**Includes New Year, New You 2020 Yearbook
Starts 23rd April Reset your life with journalling as we move from spring into summer. This online course beings the benefits of this established popular training to everyone who cannot travel.
- Eight online modules, run on alternate Thursday pms (UK time)
- PDF course materials and videos
- One-to-one mentoring session
An attractive journal to support you while you are working with all types of essences.
• Journal prompts that help you organise and record information and observations about each essence journey
• Prompts to deepen your exploration and open into your subtle awareness and sensitivity.
• A place to unfold your process of awakening and help you on your learning edge as you work through the arising issues in your life.
• A simple and attractive design to invite you into a conscious co-operation process with nature and your own higher self, as you tune in and align with the special qualities of each essence or blend.
• Download the journal once, and use it as many times as you wish; you can print and write, or type in your journal entries.
• Created by an advanced essence practitioner and journal writing facilitator.
• Journalling your experience of working with essences, whether you are working with a practitioner or working independently can help you experience a more beneficial outcome, through the process of aligning your intent and focus with the essences.
If professional writing is not your thing and you need to produce text such as social media posts, flyers and blog posts that have impact, flyers, then call in a professional writer.
£35 an hour in advance, please email before booking to discuss your project
For anyone who would like some introductory guidance for journalling while you are attending therapy or counselling, to help you get the most from your sessions. An illustrated pdf that you can download and type or write on, with lots of helpful prompts and questions.
£35 an hour, minimum booking £105 in advance, please email before booking to discuss your project.
For students on psychotherapy, counselling, and related helping professions degrees who are struggling with the written requirements, help is at hand! Some people find writing their dissertation, thesis, essays or reflective journals a real struggle, and I can help you turn this around so that you are more likely to pass! I have worked with hundreds of students and can most likely help you with your written requirements.
Complete annual journal includes monthly calendars, with seasonal information for the Northern hemisphere, extensive writing prompts for each month, quarterly planning and review sections, and some initial guidance. Writing space is in dot grid format below the journalling prompts.
This is an original illustrated PDF for you to use as you wish. The price is for one copy for your personal use only, please do not share it as this is original copyrighted material.
This book contains a wealth of self-help information to empower you to work through many different issues, either independently or alongside a therapist or counsellor. It is based upon in-depth questionnaires to complete. If you enjoy filling in questionnaires, and you’d like some support with working on yourself independently, this book is for you! 248pp, paperback, published by Exisle Publishing
Fully illustrated hardback, 259pp, includes index, attached bookmark and 14 detailed chapters, published by Exisle Publishing
- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: Exisle Publishing (12 Sept. 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1925820041
- ISBN-13: 978-1925820041
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 2.7 x 21.8 cm
£40 an hour, minimum booking £120 in advance, please email before booking to discuss your project
Support and guidance if you need or want to write non-fiction, whether you are writing a book or ebook, you need to write for work, you have an article to write, or you would appreciate some guidance with writing blogposts. Even professional writers rely on an editor to ensure that their work reads well, and if you are not an experienced writer it is essential your work is presented well!