One year creative journalling group Membership of this lovely community, regular Zoom sessions, and lots of guidance, inspiration and experienced support Starts January 20th Payment options: £450 full fee in advance pay on this page. If you wish to pay by monthly direct debit or PayPal (£40 per month for 12 instalments due on the 20th of each month) please contact me to arrange this
An attractive journal to support you while you are working with all types of essences.
• Journal prompts that help you organise and record information and observations about each essence journey
• Prompts to deepen your exploration and open into your subtle awareness and sensitivity.
• A place to unfold your process of awakening and help you on your learning edge as you work through the arising issues in your life.
• A simple and attractive design to invite you into a conscious co-operation process with nature and your own higher self, as you tune in and align with the special qualities of each essence or blend.
• Download the journal once, and use it as many times as you wish; you can print and write, or type in your journal entries.
• Created by an advanced essence practitioner and journal writing facilitator.
• Journalling your experience of working with essences, whether you are working with a practitioner or working independently can help you experience a more beneficial outcome, through the process of aligning your intent and focus with the essences.
Learn to make stunning original art for Christmas and New Year cards and gifts Join in the creative flow and share in an uplifting creative experience with guidance and support Live workshops on Zoom Sunday 29th November and 6th December 2020 2-4.30 pm UK time. One further session TBA £30 inclusive for both sessions You will be sent the supplies list and joining instructions on receipt of your booking – you will need to order supplies online, including acrylic paints, acrylic gloss varnish, gloss medium, metallic acrylic ink, cardstock or card bases, and special paper.
This Sessions Journal is specifically designed for adults attending one to one psychotherapy or counselling, to use alongside your therapy. It is for people who are already in therapy, or who are intending to start therapy soon. For less than the cost of one therapy session, you can support and enrich your therapy, in your own time. It is a pdf that you can print and write in, or save and use on a computer. There is also a free bonus questionnaire and a free additional journalling process to use when you are working with difficult and persistent thoughts and feelings.
Journalling for Inner Peace Individual Workshop Friday 4th September 2020 6.30-9pm A group meeting on Zoom with plentiful journalling prompts You will be sent the link to the meeting by email, on the day of the event, and a confirmation by email once your payment is received.
If you would like to pay via bank transfer rather than Stripe or PayPal, please email me to obtain bank transfer details
Where: The venue is private and comfortable, not far from central Plymouth. Drinks are always available, and you are invited to bring food to share.
When: The course runs on alternate Wednesday evenings, where possible, taking into account school holidays and other factors. It is possible that a few course dates may need to be changed. The time is Wednesday evenings 7.15-9.45pm, please arrive any time from 6.45 to start promptly at 7.15.
Dates: Please find a full list of dates in the description below.**Includes New Year, New You 2020 Yearbook
Starts 23rd April Reset your life with journalling as we move from spring into summer. This online course beings the benefits of this established popular training to everyone who cannot travel.
- Eight online modules, run on alternate Thursday pms (UK time)
- PDF course materials and videos
- One-to-one mentoring session
A full year of 18 sessions £450.00 when paid in advance by January 29th 2021 For 6 sessions: £150.00 For 3 sessions: £90.00 One trial session for £15
£35 an hour, minimum booking £105 in advance, please email before booking to discuss your project.
For students on psychotherapy, counselling, and related helping professions degrees who are struggling with the written requirements, help is at hand! Some people find writing their dissertation, thesis, essays or reflective journals a real struggle, and I can help you turn this around so that you are more likely to pass! I have worked with hundreds of students and can most likely help you with your written requirements.
This book contains a wealth of self-help information to empower you to work through many different issues, either independently or alongside a therapist or counsellor. It is based upon in-depth questionnaires to complete. If you enjoy filling in questionnaires, and you’d like some support with working on yourself independently, this book is for you! 248pp, paperback, published by Exisle Publishing
Fully illustrated hardback, 259pp, includes index, attached bookmark and 14 detailed chapters, published by Exisle Publishing
- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: Exisle Publishing (12 Sept. 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1925820041
- ISBN-13: 978-1925820041
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 2.7 x 21.8 cm