A full year of 18 sessions £450.00 when paid in advance by January 29th 2021 For 6 sessions: £150.00 For 3 sessions: £90.00 One trial session for £15
Learn to make stunning original art for Christmas and New Year cards and gifts Join in the creative flow and share in an uplifting creative experience with guidance and support Live workshops on Zoom Sunday 29th November and 6th December 2020 2-4.30 pm UK time. One further session TBA £30 inclusive for both sessions You will be sent the supplies list and joining instructions on receipt of your booking – you will need to order supplies online, including acrylic paints, acrylic gloss varnish, gloss medium, metallic acrylic ink, cardstock or card bases, and special paper.
If you would like to pay via bank transfer rather than Stripe or PayPal, please email me to obtain bank transfer details
Where: The venue is private and comfortable, not far from central Plymouth. Drinks are always available, and you are invited to bring food to share.
When: The course runs on alternate Wednesday evenings, where possible, taking into account school holidays and other factors. It is possible that a few course dates may need to be changed. The time is Wednesday evenings 7.15-9.45pm, please arrive any time from 6.45 to start promptly at 7.15.
Dates: Please find a full list of dates in the description below.**Includes New Year, New You 2020 Yearbook
Fully illustrated hardback, 259pp, includes index, attached bookmark and 14 detailed chapters, published by Exisle Publishing
- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: Exisle Publishing (12 Sept. 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1925820041
- ISBN-13: 978-1925820041
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 2.7 x 21.8 cm
One year creative journalling group Membership of this lovely community, regular Zoom sessions, and lots of guidance, inspiration and experienced support Starts January 20th Payment options: £450 full fee in advance pay on this page. If you wish to pay by monthly direct debit or PayPal (£40 per month for 12 instalments due on the 20th of each month) please contact me to arrange this
£40 an hour, minimum booking £120 in advance, please email before booking to discuss your project
Support and guidance if you need or want to write non-fiction, whether you are writing a book or ebook, you need to write for work, you have an article to write, or you would appreciate some guidance with writing blogposts. Even professional writers rely on an editor to ensure that their work reads well, and if you are not an experienced writer it is essential your work is presented well!
Monday December 21st 8.30-10.30am UK time Live Journalling workshop on Zoom Bring: a journal and pens, comfortable seating, a blanket, and a candle if it is safe to light one. The group will open from 8.45am in order to get settled, and will start promptly at 8.30am. A personal Zoom link will be sent the day before to the email address in your order– please ensure this is the right email for you; please book by Sunday 20th December. £10 per person
A Spiritual Support Group online A held circle is a primary tribal connection beyond your immediate family. We need this, now and always. Online sessions twice a month, Tuesdays 7-9pm UK time (starts 13th April 2021)
- Contact Alyss to pay via bank transfer
- One month trial £24 (two sessions)
- Book for 3 months £72 (six sessions)
- Book for 6 months £133 (12 sessions with a discount)
An attractive journal to support you while you are working with all types of essences.
• Journal prompts that help you organise and record information and observations about each essence journey
• Prompts to deepen your exploration and open into your subtle awareness and sensitivity.
• A place to unfold your process of awakening and help you on your learning edge as you work through the arising issues in your life.
• A simple and attractive design to invite you into a conscious co-operation process with nature and your own higher self, as you tune in and align with the special qualities of each essence or blend.
• Download the journal once, and use it as many times as you wish; you can print and write, or type in your journal entries.
• Created by an advanced essence practitioner and journal writing facilitator.
• Journalling your experience of working with essences, whether you are working with a practitioner or working independently can help you experience a more beneficial outcome, through the process of aligning your intent and focus with the essences.
This Sessions Journal is specifically designed for adults attending one to one psychotherapy or counselling, to use alongside your therapy. It is for people who are already in therapy, or who are intending to start therapy soon. For less than the cost of one therapy session, you can support and enrich your therapy, in your own time. It is a pdf that you can print and write in, or save and use on a computer. There is also a free bonus questionnaire and a free additional journalling process to use when you are working with difficult and persistent thoughts and feelings.
Journalling for Inner Peace Individual Workshop Friday 4th September 2020 6.30-9pm A group meeting on Zoom with plentiful journalling prompts You will be sent the link to the meeting by email, on the day of the event, and a confirmation by email once your payment is received.